Some school districts answered survey questions in ways that made it necessary to recategorize their responses from 2016. These districts and the accompanying revisions are listed below:
- Beaver Island Community Schools clarified that their custodial worker was employed through the district and not through an employee leasing agency.
- Chelsea School District outsourced their food service starting in January of 2016.
- Detour Area Schools clarified that they outsourced one regular custodial worker last year.
- Fenton Area Public Schools contracted out a few regular custodial workers in addition to substitutes last year.
- Hale Area Schools outsourced a few regular bus drivers and a few regular food workers last year.
- Hancock Public Schools reported bringing their custodial worker back in house last year, but the employee was still contracting with them.
- Houghton-Portage Township Schools clarified that they had a few regular contracted food service workers in addition to substitutes.