Advancing freedom and opportunity for all people.
The Mackinac Center welcomes your partnership in advancing the principles of free markets and limited government, so that all people may enjoy greater freedom and opportunity. Our supporters receive many benefits at various giving levels, as described below, but perhaps the greatest benefit is the knowledge that your gift is helping to preserve the founding principles of liberty.
($100 - $499 annual contribution)
- Our quarterly newsmagazine, Impact
- Our bimonthly mailing packet, with informative articles and commentary that you can share with friends and family
- Michigan Capitol Confidential, offering investigative reporting on government activity
- Invitations to Mackinac Center events
Jefferson Society Member
($500 - $999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a Member plus:
- Our latest research studies and policy briefs
President’s Council Member
($1,000 - $9,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a Jefferson Society Member, plus:
- Our unique “President’s Council” membership pin
- Invitations to VIP receptions at Mackinac Center events
- Invitations to exclusive President’s Council events
1851 Society Member
($10,000 - $49,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a President’s Council Member plus:
- Our original "1851 Society” pin
- Premier seating and invitations to VIP receptions at events
($50,000 - $99,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being an 1851 Society Member plus:
- Recognition in Impact magazine (with your permission)
Patriot Society Member
($100,000 and above)
All the benefits of being a Liberty Member, plus:
- Visit with Joseph G. Lehman, President of the Mackinac Center
The Mackinac Center is a 501(c)(3) research and education institute. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Mackinac Center Legacy Society
The Legacy Society recognizes people who make a bequest to the Mackinac Center through their will or other estate plan.
- Mackinac Center mailings
- Special celebration event each year with other Legacy Society members
- Invitations and recognition at Mackinac Center events
- Featured in our Legacy Society newsletter (with your permission)
- Learn more about how you can make a legacy gift.
For more information on any of these member benefits, please contact the Mackinac Center at 989-631-0900 and ask to speak to a member of the Advancement Department.