The Washington-based Heritage Foundation has published a brief “Top 5 Reasons to Repeal Obamacare.” Here are its headlines, which are arranged in reverse order:
5. To stop adding to the U.S. deficit and debt.
4. To help stop Taxmageddon.
3. To preserve freedom, including religious freedom, for all Americans.
2. To keep health care decisions where they belong—with patients and their doctors.
1. To make way for real, patient-centered, market-based health care reform.
Each of these comes with a brief explanation including some facts and figures – read the whole thing here.
Permission to reprint this blog post in whole or in part is hereby granted, provided that the author (or authors) and the Mackinac Center for Public Policy are properly cited.
Permission to reprint any comments below is granted only for those comments written by Mackinac Center policy staff.