MPR2001-02: Summer 2001
Published on June 11, 2001
- Redford Union School District Gets $350,000 Offer to Save Teachers' Jobs
- State Job Sites Duplicate Services
- Edison Schools Stirs Controversy in Inkster
- Advancing People and Privatization
- Mt. Pleasant Schools Taste Success with Cafeteria Privatization
- State Ends Contract with ABC Paving Company
- Detroit Violates Uniform Budget and Accounting Act
- NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE: The Real Story about Privatization and Layoffs
- AROUND THE STATE
- A Military Museum for Detroit?
- UPS Will Deliver Tests to Detroit Schools
- Oak Park Privatization Plan Draws Protest
- Privatization Without Permission?
- A New Attitude at Detroit Schools
- Detroit Stops Short of Privatizing Management of Failing Schools
- Should MSU Privatize its Power Plant?
- Is Promoting Tourism a Government Job?
- Art Gallery Funded by Artists Themselves
- Financial Woes Cause Saginaw to Turn to YMCA for Recreation Programs
- Atherton School Board Gets Out of Day Care Business
- Let Private Developer Find Money-Making Use for Ford Auditorium Property
- Wixom Renews Contract with EarthTech for Water, Waste Water Operations