MPR2000-01: Spring 2000
Published on Feb. 1, 2000
- Privatizing Pedagogy: For-Profit Education Gets Good Start in Flint
- Let There Be Lighthouses!
- Privatization by the Book: Competition for Campus Bookstores
- Contracting for "Circuses"
- Substituting the Private for the Public
- "Jobless Ph.D. for Hire: Will Teach Students Who Cannot Afford College"
- Keep Private Enterprise Private
- Privatizing the Poor: How to Expand Low-Income Housing in Michigan
- K-Zoo's "Legacy of Flight": Will Taxpayers Be Taken for Another Ride?
- NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE
- AROUND THE STATE
- State Plan to Privatize Mental Health Services Meeting Opposition
- Seeing the Light on Privatization
- On the (Private?) Street Where You Live
- Privatization in Ann Arbor: Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Every Dog Has His Day: Antrim County May Privatize Animal Shelter
- U.P. Welfare-to-Work Branch Goes Private
- Local Officials Balk at Privatization-Friendly Federal Guidelines
- Hamtramck Mayor Sick of Workers' Garbage
- Lapeer Tries to Engineer Private Contract for Road Building
ISSN: 1092-7999, SKU: MPR2000-01