March/April 2010 Edition
- Blown Opportunities
- Subsidies for ‘Free’ Golf Carts?
- ‘Green’ Students Clean Fridges, Check Tires
- Constitutional Convention Won’t Fix Michigan’s Problems (Michigan Capitol Confidential)
- State Politicos Skip Tea Party
- The Refuge
- Stimulus Boosts Bus Transit
- Public Fares Don’t Cover Costs
- Are Bus Fares Fair?
- Lawmakers Tackle Film Credit Transparency
- Roger Redux: Michael Moore’s Contradictions Are Old News
- Michael Moore and Subsidies: A Love-Hate Story
- Legislators Slam Potential Savings at Secretary of State
- Axed State Agency Mysteriously Operational
- The Michigan Zombie Child Care Council
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Public charter schools give parents more options. They provide options that may not be available in a traditional public school setting. ChoosingCharters.com tells the stories of parents and students who find value in public charter schools and how their lives have been improved with choice. Visit ChoosingCharters.com for more information.