January/February 2010 Edition
Jan. 28, 2010
- Home Court Disadvantage
- Public Trust Should Not Be Trusted
- The REPORK Card
- New Year’s Resolutions for Real Reform (Michigan Capitol Confidential)
- The Refuge
- The Lowdown
- Not “Just A Bill” Anymore
- Using Your Money to Get Your Money
- Global Warming: Science in Service to Politics
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Ted Nelson is a retired Michigan State Police officer who trained police departments throughout the state on civil asset forfeiture. He believes the practice has been misused and needs to change.