On Wednesday and Thursday, Mackinac Center analysts will be speaking at "tax day" protests across the state.
- On April 14 at 5:30 p.m., Paul Kersey, labor policy director, will speak in Hillsdale, at the Roxy Theater, 110 N. Broad St. (map).
The rest of the speeches will be on April 15:
- At 8:35 a.m., Michael LaFaive, fiscal policy director, will speak in Lansing at the Lansing Center (map).
- At 9:35 a.m., Jack McHugh, senior legislative analyst, will speak in Lansing at the Lansing Center (map).
- At noon, Kathy Hoekstra, communications specialist, will speak at the Capitol Building in Lansing (map).
- At noon, Ken Braun, policy analyst and senior editor of Michigan Capitol Confidential, will speak in Hudsonville at Gemmen's Hardware, 3488 Kelly St. (map).
- At 3 p.m., Jack McHugh will speak in Lapeer at the County Courthouse, 235 Nepessing St. (map).
- Between 5 and 7 p.m., Paul Kersey will speak in Brighton at the Mill Pond Gazebo, approximately 270 W. Main St. (map).
- At 6 p.m., Jack McHugh will speak in Sterling Heights at the City Hall, 40555 Utica Road. (map).
- At 6 p.m., Michael LaFaive will speak in Midland at the Midland County Courthouse, 301 W. Main St. (map).
View Mackinac Center Speakers at Tax Day Events in a larger map.